- PSAT & SAT
- AP & CLEP
- Bloomer School District
- Chi Hi Student Services
- Chippewa Valley Technical College Scholarships
- Fast Web: Free Scholarship & College Searches
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- University of Wisconsin-System
- U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges
- Free Coding Bootcamp Guide by SwitchUp
November 15, 2020- Effective immediately, and due to concern over public safety in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chippewa Falls Public Library is temporarily closed to the public. This includes all in-person public services and browsing until at least November 30.
Library leadership and staff will be continually assessing community and county health data to determine what services we can safely offer. Please visit the library’s website and other social media accounts for updates, or call 715-723-1146.
Holds pick up hours are listed below.
Chippewa Falls Public Library will have special hours at this time.
Holds pick up (no appointment needed)
Monday through Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm