Friends of the Chippewa Falls Public Library
The Friends of the Chippewa Falls Public Library serve the community in a non-profit setting by meeting with other people interested in libraries to plan and sponsor library activities.
The Friends organization formed over a decade ago. In addition to their many hours of service, the Friends have helped the library with the money they have raised.
- Purchased the hardware for the library’s first electronic database.
- Donated time to help with the library’s conversion to the barcode system.
- Bought an overhead projector for library use.
- Acquired other equipment and furniture for the library.
- Sponsored children’s programs and summer reading club activities.
- Funded author lectures.
- Staffed the annual booksale.
- Hosted an open house after the library was re-carpeted.
Member Volunteer Opportunities
- Book Sales
- Children’s Programs
- Special Events
- Public Relations
Make sure to select “Friends of the Chippewa Falls Public Library” when you shop using amazon smile to ensure that 0.5% of the purchase price goes to the friends.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Friends of the Chippewa Falls Public Library, at no cost to you.
Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Friends of the Chippewa Falls Public Library when you shop.
Your Annual Membership contribution is tax deductible.
Please make your check payable to the Friends of the Chippewa Falls Public Library:
Friends of the Library Membership Options
- High School Student $5.00/year
- Individual $15.00/year
- Family $30.00/year
- Lifetime $200.00/year
Friends of the Library Book Sales 2020
April 17 & 18, July 10 & 11, and October 9 & 10.
Hours for the sales are: Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm and Saturday 10:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday Bag Sale: First Bag $5.00, Second Bag: $3.00. Additional Bag: $1.00 each
All sales will be held in the Virginia O. Smith Meeting Room.
Friends of the Library Meetings 2020
Tuesday, May 12th
Thursday, August 13th
Tuesday, November 10th
All meetings are at 6:30pm in the Virginia O. Smith Meeting Room.