2020 Tax Forms
Royal Credit Union is partnering with Chippewa Valley Technical College and the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program to provide assistance to community members with their tax returns. VITA was created to provide free income tax return assistance to taxpayers who cannot afford to pay for professional help. VITA volunteers provide free tax assistance to anyone with an adjusted gross annual income of $57,000 or less including disabled, non-English speaking, senior citizens and special needs taxpayers.
This service will be available on Thursdays from noon to 4 p.m. from February 4 until April 15, with the exception of March 25. Services will be provided at CVTC’s Business Education Center at 620 W. Clairemont Avenue in Eau Claire. Appointments for VITA are required; appointments can be made by going to www.rcu.org/vita or by calling 800-341-9911 and dialing extension 6.
Current Paper Forms Available
- 1040 and 1040-SR Instructions and Forms
Current Paper Forms Available
- Rent Certificate for Homestead Credit Claims
- Schedule H/H-EZ – Instruction Booklet
- Form 1
- Form 1NPR – Form – Nonresident & Part-Year Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Instructions – Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Form – Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Instructions – Subtractions from Income
- Form 1 – Subtractions from Income
- Form 1 – Instructions – Additions to Income
- Form 1 – Additions to Income
- Schedule WD – Instructions – Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule WD – Schedule – Capital Gains and Losses
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – dwd.wi.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Monday and Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Please limit browsing to a ½ hour.
Computer use is limited to one hour. No time extensions will be granted at this time.
Face masks are recommended per Chippewa County Public Health Department
6 ft. social distancing while in the library will be maintained.
No in-person programming inside the building will be offered at this time.
The meeting rooms are closed for use.
Returns are only accepted through the exterior return.
The library staff appreciates your cooperation.