Current Forms Available 2021
The State of Wisconsin is NOT sending any instruction books this year. To get instructions please contact the Forms request office, Wisconsin Department of Revenue. PO Box 8949 Madison WI 53708-8949. (608) 226-2486.
- Rent Certificate for Homestead Credit Claims
- Schedule H/H-EZ – Instruction Booklet
- Form 1
- Form 1NPR – Form – Nonresident & Part-Year Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Instructions – Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Form – Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Instructions – Subtractions from Income
- Form 1 – Subtractions from Income
- Form 1 – Instructions – Additions to Income
- Form 1 – Additions to Income
- Schedule WD – Instructions – Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule WD – Schedule – Capital Gains and Losses
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – dwd.wi.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Chippewa Falls Public Library
105 W Central St
Chippewa Falls WI 54729
School Year Hours Labor Day through Memorial Day
Monday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm