Parent / Teacher / Homeschool Resources
This collection is designed to support parents, teachers, faith based educators, education students and early childhood professionals in their work and includes materials related to:
- Educational methods and philosophies
- Educational content areas (History, Geography, Music, Art, Science and Environment, Reading
- Patterns and reproducibles
- Child development and behavior
- Diverse populations, including WI First Nations
- Subscriptions to Booklinks and Practical Homeschooling magazines
Resource Kits with hands-on content in subject areas such as:
- Basic Concepts (colors, shapes, telling time)
- Phonics and reading skills
- Flannel, magnet, puppet and other manipulative storytelling kits
- Power Pack Social Emotional Learning Kits
Further resources to explore if you are considering homeschooling.
If you have suggestions for items you’d like to see purchased for this collection, please share with us. Your feedback helps us build a collection that is useful to you!
Chippewa Falls Public Library will remain closed until at least April 24 in compliance with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services “Safer at Home” emergency order.
Labor Day through Memorial Day
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 10am-8pm