Parent / Teacher / Homeschool Resources
This collection is designed to support parents, teachers, faith based educators, education students and early childhood professionals in their work and includes materials related to:
- Educational methods and philosophies
- Educational content areas (History, Geography, Music, Art, Science and Environment, Reading
- Patterns and reproducibles
- Child development and behavior
- Diverse populations, including WI First Nations
- Subscriptions to Booklinks and Practical Homeschooling magazines
Resource Kits with hands-on content in subject areas such as:
- Basic Concepts (colors, shapes, telling time)
- Phonics and reading skills
- Flannel, magnet, puppet and other manipulative storytelling kits
- Power Pack Social Emotional Learning Kits
Further resources to explore if you are considering homeschooling.
If you have suggestions for items you’d like to see purchased for this collection, please share with us. Your feedback helps us build a collection that is useful to you!
Monday and Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Building occupancy capacity is limited to 10 patrons.
Please limit browsing to a ½ hour.
Computer use is limited to one hour. No time extensions will be granted at this time.
Face masks are recommended per Chippewa County Public Health Department
6 ft. social distancing while in the library will be maintained.
No in-person programming inside the building will be offered.
The meeting rooms are closed for use.
Returns are only accepted through the exterior return. All materials are quarantined for 72 hours before check-in.
The library staff appreciates your cooperation.